© All rights reserved CTS Education
COMBINED SCIENCE COURSE SUMMARY
Our Access to Higher Education Diploma (Science) is aimed at people who are planning to further their education and state a science related career. It is suited for those who have an interest in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Psychology and would like to enter employment in various fields such as hospital, laboratories, cosmetics, food science, forensics and research industries.
This course equips you with knowledge in scientific theories and practices and gives you the opportunity to gain study and research skills. It also prepares you for university by giving you organisational confidence to progress to higher education.
- Course length: 1 year
- Total Credits: 60
- Level attained: Level 3
- Assessments: Reports, Exams, Coursework
- Registration deposit: £375
- Balance £2240 paid either in full at the start of the course or in regular installments of no less than £200 paid by 1st of each calendar month.
- Total Course fee: £2615
- Chemistry (12 credits)
- Physics (9 credits)
- Biology (18 credits)
- GCSE Mathematics OR Application of Number (6 credits)
- GCSE English OR Communication (6 Credits)
- Extended Independent Academic Study (9 credits)