© All rights reserved CTS Education
MEDICINE COURSE SUMMARY
Our Access to Higher Education Diploma (Medicine) is aimed at people who are planning to further their education and start a Medicine career.. It is suited for those who have an interest in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics and would like to enter employment in various fields such as hospitals, laboratories and research industries.
There are no formal entry requirements for this Access to HE Diploma (Medicine), however, most universities will require a GCSE qualification in English and Maths to study further education. If you do not have these already, you can study them with us.
This course equips you with knowledge in scientific theories and practices and gives you the opportunity to gain study and research skills. It also prepares you for university by giving you organisational confidence to progress higher education.
- Course length: 1 year (If you already have GCSE Maths and English Grade 4 and above). If you don’t have GCSE’s the duration will be 16 months.
- Total Credits: 60
- Level attained: Level 3
- Assessments: Reports, Exams, Coursework
- Registration: £375 followed by a minimum of £150 monthly instalments paid on/before the last day of the month.
- Total Course fee: £2600
- Pharmacy etc
- Chemistry (15 credits Graded – Mandatory)
- Physics (9 credits Graded – Mandatory)
- Biology (15 credits Graded – Mandatory)
- Medical Physics 1 (3 credits – Mandatory)
- Medical Physics 2 (3 credits – Mandatory)
- Statistics (3 credits – Mandatory)
- Arithmetic (3 credits Graded)
- Calculus (3 credits Graded)
- Understanding, using, and presenting numerical data for Medicine (3 credits ungraded – Mandatory)
- Study Skills for Medicine (3 credits ungraded – Mandatory)
- Professional Behaviours for Medical Practitioners (3 credits ungraded – Mandatory)