© All rights reserved CTS Education
HEALTH STUDIES & SOCIAL CARE COURSE SUMMARY
Our Access to Higher Education Diploma (Health) is designed for anyone who would like to go to university to undertake further education in health-related studies. It is also aimed at people who would like to maximise their job prospects in Health Professions or Sciences and for those who would like to make a positive impact on other people’s health and well-being.
There are no formal entry requirements for any of the Access to HE Diplomas in Health, Business, Law or Science, however, most universities will require a GCSE qualification in English and Maths or Functional skills. If you do not have the qualifications, you will be able to enrol with us independent of the Access to HE Course.
This course equips you with knowledge, academic skills and prepares you for undergraduate study at university. It gives you the opportunity to start a career in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) or Occupational Therapy (OT) which can lead to employment in the NHS, private practice, the community, or research.
- Course length: 1 year
- Total Credits: 60
- Level attained: Level 3
- Assesments: Reports, Exams, Coursework
- Assessment Methods: Reports, Exams, Written assessments
- Registration deposit: £375
- Balance £1865 paid either in full at the start of the course or in regular installments of no less than £150 paid by 1st of each calendar month.
- Total Course fee: £2240
- Mental health Nursing
- General Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Biology (18 credits)
- Health Units (9 Credits)
- Psychology (12 credits)
- Sociology (3 credits)
- Independant Academic Study (6 Credits)
- Application Of Number (6 credits)
- Communication (6 credits)