- Course duration: 1 Year
- Attendance: Online or attend at one of our centres: (MiltonKeynes or Northampton)
- Class size: 5 students
- Centre registration fees – £100 for up to 7 subjects).
- Centre course fees – £120 per subject paid by direct debit/Standing order on the 1st of the month.
- Attendance: Students will attend 2 hours a week in the evening on week days: 6.30pm – 8.30pm or on Saturdays 9.30am – 11.30am.
- To sit exams at our centre: £100per exam paper. Example: If Maths is 3 papers, the fee is £300) plus relevant exam fees( published yearly by the examining body)
Then: £50 per paper for additional papers after the first 3.
- Assessments: Class exercises & tests.
- If studying a science subject(Physics, Chemistry or Biology) which includes practical assessments, students will be required to come to our centre in Milton Keynes on a Saturday (date to be advised). Time: 11am – 5pm. Fees: £600
NOTE: If applying to sit ONLY exams without attending classes the fee is £100 per paper. Example: If Maths is 3 papers, the fee is £300.
(then £50 per paper for additional papers after the first 3).