Our Access to Higher Education (Education studies) is suitable for people who want to start a career in the Education sector. It is suited for those would like a profession in training organisations, educational administration and teaching.
There are no formal entry requirements for this Access to HE Diploma (Education Studies), however, most universities will require a GCSE qualification in English and Maths or Functional skills to study further education. If you do not have these already, you can study them with us.
This course equips you with theoretical and practical knowledge in education. It also provides you with the opportunity to gain research skills, communication skills, understanding and gives you the confidence to progress to higher education.
- Biology (18 credits)
- Education units (3 credits)
- Psychology (12 credits)
- Sociology (9 credits)
- Independent Academic Study (6 credits)
- Application of Number (6 credits)
- Communication (6 credits)
- Course length: 1 year
- Registration: £375 followed by £150 monthly Installments paid on/before the 1st of every month
- Total Course fee: £1975
- Credits: 60
- Level attained:Level 3
- Assessment: Reports, Exams, Class assessments