EDUCATIONAL STUDIES COURSE SUMMARY
Our Access to Higher Education (Education studies) is suited for those who want to start a career in the Education sector. It is suited for those would like a profession in training organisations, educational administration and teaching.
There are no formal entry requirements for this Access to HE Diploma (Education Studies), however, most universities will require a GCSE qualification in English and Maths or Functional skills to study further education. If you do not have these already, you can study them with us.
This course equips you with theoretical and practical knowledge in education. It also provides you with the opportunity to gain research skills, communication skills, understanding and givies you the confidence to progress to higher education.
- Course length: 1 year
- Total Credits: 60
- Level attained: Level 3
- Assessments: Reports, Exams, Coursework
- Registration deposit: £375
- Balance £2,300 paid either in full at the start of the course or in regular installments of no less than £200 paid by 1st of each calendar month.
- Total Course fee: £2,675
- Cells, Tissues and Organs for Healthcare (3 credits)
- Disease and Body Defence (3 credits)
- Musculoskeletal System (3 credits)
- Cardiopulmonary System (3 credits)
- Homeostasis for Healthcare (3 credits)
- The Effects of Stress (3 credits)
- Criminological Psychology (3 credits)
- Social Psychology (3 credits)
- Introduction to Psychology (3 credits)
- Cognitive Psychology (3 credits)
- Introduction to Sociology (3 credits)
- The Sociology of Poverty (3 credits)
- The Sociology of Family (3 credits)
- Independent Academic Study
(Professional Studies) (6 credits)
- Communication – Reading and Writing (3 credits)
- Communication – Speaking and Listening (3 credits)
- Application of Number – Calculation (3 credits)
- Application of Number – Data Interpretation (3 credits)
- Using ICT for Study (3 credits)